DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “U.S. Digital Therapeutics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Application (Diabetes, Obesity, CNS Diseases, Others), by End Use (Patients, Providers, Payers, Employers, Others), and Segment Forecasts, 2022-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The U.S. digital therapeutics market size is anticipated to reach USD 10.5 billion by 2030 and is expected to expand at a lucrative CAGR of 24.8% from 2022 to 2030
Growing healthcare consumerism, the availability & development of DTx products, and the rising number of market players are driving the regional market.
SparkRx by Limbix Health, for example, is a digital therapeutic that is indicated for the treatment of adolescent depression. It is available without a prescription since the COVID-19 pandemic, under the FDA’s emergency guidance for digital health devices used in the treatment of psychiatric disorders.
The COVID-19 pandemic has expedited the adoption of DTx, especially with regard to mental illness and chronic ailments like diabetes and CVS. The U.S. FDA released new guidelines for the computerized behavioral therapy and other DTx solutions during this public health emergency.
The organization has waived off guidelines that include 510(k) premarket notifications, registration & listing requirements, and Unique Device Identification (UDI) requirements for DTx therapeutic devices with low risk. For instance, Pear therapeutics launched Pear-004 for psychosis and self-management training post the introduction of the new guidelines. The product needs to be used under a doctor’s supervision.
The need for cost-effective healthcare is increasing globally due to rising healthcare expenditure. Digital health technology is being encouraged and preferred to avoid unnecessary costs and promote cheaper, alternative means of healthcare delivery, thus propelling the market.
Moreover, the rising demand for remote monitoring services due to the increasing incidences of chronic diseases worldwide is one of the factors propelling the market growth. Digital therapeutic applications allow patients to manage and treat diseases without constant medical intervention, thereby drastically reducing the healthcare expenditure.
U.S. Digital Therapeutics Market Report Highlights
- The digital therapeutics market in the U.S. was valued at USD 1.5 billion in 2021 and is expected to advance at a CAGR of 24.8% during the forecast period.
- In terms of revenue, diabetes dominated the application segment in 2021. The growth can be attributed to the increasing incidence of this disease and the rising demand for self-management and constant monitoring.
- Digital therapeutics solutions find application in 3 key product categories – products to manage a condition, treat a disease, and improve a health function; as such, the demand for these solutions is expected to increase in the coming years owing to the rising burden of chronic disorders.
- On the basis of end-use, the patient segment held the largest revenue share in 2021, owing to the increased adoption of healthcare IT services through AI-driven smartphone apps.
- In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, patients with chronic diseases have been facing challenges in managing medications, visiting healthcare providers, and maintaining a balanced diet. DTx therapy can be useful in managing patient conditions remotely.
- In January 2020, Pear Therapeutics and Crossroads Treatment Centers entered into a partnership to incorporate reSET-O PDT in several opioid use disorder treatment centers located in Pennsylvania, thereby enhancing its market reach.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology And Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. U.S. Digital Therapeutics Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Lineage Outlook
3.1.1 Parent Market Outlook
3.1.2 Related/Ancillary Market Outlook
3.2. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping, 2021
3.3 U.S. Digital Therapeutics Market Dynamics
3.4 U.S. Digital Therapeutics Market Analysis Tools: Porter’s Five Forces
3.5 U.S. Digital Therapeutics Industry Analysis-Pest (Political & Legal, Economic, Social, And Technological)
3.6. Regulatory & Reimbursement Scenario
Chapter 4. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.1 Covid-19 Prevalence Analysis
4.2. Current Impact & Future Scenario
4.3. Impact On Market Players
Chapter 5. U.S. Digital Therapeutics Market: Segment Analysis, By Application, 2017-2030 (USD Million)
5.1 Application Market Share Analysis, 2021 & 2030
5.2 U.S. Digital Therapeutics Market, By Application, 2017 To 2030
5.3.1 Diabetes Market, 2017-2030 (USD Million)
5.6 Respiratory Diseases
5.7 Smoking Cessation
5.8 CNS Disease
Chapter 6. U.S. Digital Therapeutics Market: Segment Analysis, By End Use, 2017-2030 (USD Million)
6.1 End Use Market Share Analysis, 2021 & 2030
6.2 U.S. Digital Therapeutics Market, By End Use, 2017 To 2030
6.3.1 Patients Market, 2017-2030 (USD Million)
Chapter 7. U.S. Digital Therapeutics Market-Competitive Analysis
7.1 Market Participant Categorization
7.1.1. Company Market Position Analysis
7.1.2. Synergy Analysis: Major Deals & Strategic Alliances
7.1.3. Market Leaders & Innovators
7.2. List Of Key Companies
Chapter 8. Company Profiles
- Omada Health Inc.
- Teladoc Health, Inc.
- 2morrow Inc.
- Propeller Health (Resmed)
- Fitbit Health Solutions
- Canary Health
- Welldoc, Inc.
- Noom, Inc.
- Pear Therapeutics, Inc.
- Click Therapeutics, Inc.
- Akili Interactive Labs, Inc.
- Better Therapeutics, Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n8z4f7
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900