DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Women’s Digital Health Market Research Report by Type (Diagnostic Tools, Mobile Apps, and Wearable Devices), Distribution Channel, Application, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Women’s Digital Health Market size was estimated at USD 4,291.22 million in 2021, USD 4,809.18 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 12.32% to reach USD 8,618.65 million by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Women’s Digital Health Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Women’s Digital Health Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Women’s Digital Health Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Women’s Digital Health Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Women’s Digital Health Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Women’s Digital Health Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Women’s Digital Health Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Women’s Digital Health Market?
- Growing Prevalence of Infectious and Chronic Diseases Amongst a Large Pool of Female Population
- Rising Demand for Wearable Devices
- Rising Adoption of Digital Health Technologies to Improve Women’s Health
- Increasing Investments and Regulatory Activities Towards Digital Health Apps and Portable Diagnostic Tools
- High Cost Associated with the Solutions
- Rise in Awareness and Accessibility of Women’s Health Offerings
- Upsurge in the Collaborative Efforts to Address Women’s Health
- Problems Regarding Managing the Data and Clinical Trials
- Agile Therapeutics Inc
- Amgen Inc.
- Bayer AG
- BioWink GmbH
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Fitbit, Inc.
- Flo Health, Inc.
- HeraMED Limited
- Johnson & Johnson
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Leap Fitness Group
- Lupin Limited
- MobileODT Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Ovia Health
- Prima-Temp, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iun0cu
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900