DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Clinical Decision Support Systems – Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global clinical decision support systems (CDDS) market was valued at USD 2.23 billion in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 6.62% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2027 to reach USD 3.28 billion by 2027.
The increase in demand for clinical decision support systems is primarily attributed to the increasing pool of patients due to the increasing prevalence of chronic disorders and due to unhealthy lifestyle and habits.
Moreover, the surging need by patients for improvement in the quality of patient care will bolster the market of the clinical decision systems in the study period. Furthermore, the growing demand of intelligent software solutions in the healthcare sector globally, will increase the demand of the CDDS.
Additionally, the CDDS may provide a remote patient care which will decrease the number of hospitalization of patients, thereby reducing the overall healthcare expenditure. Thus, the need to reduce the healthcare expenditure across the world is anticipated to bolster the market, thereby contributing to the growth of the clinical decision support systems market during the forecast period from 2022-2027.
Clinical Decision Support Systems Market Key Players:
Some of the key market players operating in the clinical decision support systems market include Oracle, Epic Systems Corporation, IBM, Change Healthcare, Medical Information Technology, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens Healthcare, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Wolters Kluwer NV, Mckesson Corporation, Zynx Health Inc., Elsevier, NextGen Healthcare Inc., Agfa-Gevaert Group, Athenahealth Inc., VisualDx, naviHealth, Inc., CureMD Healthcare, Homecare Homebase, LLC., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., among others.
Recent Developmental Activities in the Clinical Decision Support Systems Market:
- In April 2022, Change Healthcare, a leading healthcare technology company, released InterQual 2022, the latest edition of the company’s flagship clinical decision support solution for the delivery of the latest, evidence-based appropriate care. The release includes new criteria for emergent trends, restructured and interactive criteria to streamline workflows, and artificial intelligence (AI) to drive proactive insights and efficiency.
- In October 2020, WeHealth Digital Medicine, Servier Group’s e-health business unit, and CureMatch, a leader in digital health precision medicine, announced that they had received CE Mark approval for Bionov. Bionov is a clinical decision support software platform that provides healthcare professionals with personalized single drug and combination drug treatment options based on their cancer patients’ molecular profiles.
- In March 2020, IBM Watson Health and EBSCO Information Services announced a strategic collaboration aimed toward enhancing clinical decision support (CDS) and operations for healthcare providers and health systems.
Key Takeaways from the Clinical Decision Support Systems Market Report Study
- Market size analysis for current Clinical Decision Support Systems market size (2021), and market forecast for 5 years (2022-2027)
- The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on this market is significant. To capture and analyze suitable indicators, our experts are closely watching the Clinical Decision Support Systems market.
- Top key product/services/technology developments, merger, acquisition, partnership, joint venture happened for last 3 years
- Key companies dominating the global Clinical Decision Support Systems market.
- Various opportunities available for the other competitor in the Clinical Decision Support Systems market space.
- What are the top performing segments in 2021? How these segments will perform in 2027.
- Which is the top-performing regions and countries in the current Clinical Decision Support Systems market scenario?
- Which are the regions and countries where companies should have concentrated on opportunities for Clinical Decision Support Systems market growth in the coming future?
Target Audience who can be benefited from this Clinical Decision Support Systems Market Report Study
- Clinical Decision Support Systems products providers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Clinical Decision Support Systems-related organizations, associations, forums, and other alliances
- Government and corporate offices
- Start-up companies, venture capitalists, and private equity firms
- Distributors and Traders dealing in Clinical Decision Support Systems
- Various End-users who want to know more about the Clinical Decision Support Systems market and latest technological developments in the Clinical Decision Support Systems market.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1l8mzb
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900