DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Smart Band Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global smart band (smart watch) market reached a volume of 46.5 Million Units in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach 59.1 Million Units by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.26% during 2022-2027.
- Samsung Electronics
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
A Smart band is a multipurpose device which helps to monitor the amount of daily activities incurred by a person. It takes into account the distance covered while walking or jogging, and monitors calorie intake, heartbeat and quality of sleep. Smart bands are wirelessly connected to mobiles, tabs, laptops or personal computers for long-term storage of data.
One of the primary factors catalysing the growth of the global smart band market is the rising awareness among people for health and fitness owing to which, there has been a strong growth in the demand for fitness gadgets such as smart bands. Further, changing lifestyles and hectic schedules have driven consumers to hunt for reminders that endorse healthy living, adequate sleep patterns and offer connectivity.
In addition, the market is also being catalysed by improving internet availability and the growth of Internet of Things (IoT) which have encouraged consumers to incorporate smart bands or smart watch in their daily lives. Moreover, a decline in the prices of smart bands in recent years have now made them more affordable to the mass population.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- How has the global smart band market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the global smart band market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global smart band market?
- Which are the popular product types in the global smart band market?
- What are the distribution channels in the global smart band market?
- What are the popular operating systems in the global smart band market?
- What are the price trends of smart bands?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global smart band market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global smart band market?
- What is the structure of the global smart band market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global smart band market?
- How are smart bands manufactured?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Smart Band Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.2.1 Sales Volume
5.2.2 Sales Value
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Price Analysis
5.5 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.6 Market Breakup by Operating System
5.7 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.8 Market Breakup by Region
5.9 Market Forecast
5.9.1 Sales Volume
5.9.2 Sales Value
5.10 SWOT Analysis
5.11 Value Chain Analysis
5.12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
7 Market Breakup by Operating System
8 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
9 Market Breakup by Region
10 Smart Band Manufacturing Process
10.1 Product Overview
10.2 Raw Material Requirements
10.3 Manufacturing Process
10.4 Key Success and Risk Factors
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Market Structure
11.2 Key Players
11.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ye551b
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900