WASHINGTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Celebrating more than 20 years of supporting women-led companies and industry transformation, Springboard Enterprises has announced its 2022 Innovation Program: Digital Health Cohort. Nine women-led digital health companies will participate in the program, which includes an intensive bootcamp, workshop series, and ultimately matches each entrepreneur with a team of relevant, strategic advisors as they navigate their next stage of growth.
For over two decades, Springboard Enterprises has accelerated the growth of entrepreneurial companies founded and led by women and the 2022 cohort is an example of this mission. “The women in this cohort are part of the digital health revolution driving innovations in patient-focused care and will ultimately contribute to people worldwide achieving a higher standard of wellness,” said Springboard Enterprises CEO, Natalie Buford-Young.
Springboard’s Digital Health Innovation Cohortis a program for women-led digital health companies seeking growth-funding along with connections to experts and strategic partners for product development and expansion. Selected companies are matched with a personal advisory team tasked with providing a meaningful impact on the company’s next stage of growth. The program engages advisors and investors in a variety of presentation sessions throughout the year and beyond. Successful past participants include Julia Cheek of Everly Health and Lindsey Harper of Rosy.
Today, Springboard is proud to announce their 2022 Cohort Participants:
- AllergenIQ is a tech-enabled virtual allergy care platform that emphasizes prevention and improves healthcare outcomes and democratizes access by providing an integrative care model to manage chronic allergic conditions such as allergies, asthma, eczema and food allergies.
- Amie Health is a digital health platform for patients with complex chronic conditions like endometriosis.
- Flourish Fund is a first in kind B2B platform providing evidence-based community care (in-person and virtual) for pregnant women, taking advantage of new insurance reimbursement for these services across the US.
- Health Care Originals helps people with asthma and COPD live full, enriched lives, unencumbered by their condition, via Nightingale Virtual Respiratory care, which combines signals from our proprietary device with expert Respiratory Therapists to fill the gaps left by medication-only therapies.
- LunaJoy is a digital mental health clinic specialized in women through various life stages such as adolescence, pregnancy, postpartum, and infertility to miscarriage, menopause, and aging.
- Oral Genome is reimagining dental prevention by developing a science-based point-of-care dental wellness test card that instantly and accurately provides deep dental insights and personalized oral health advice in seconds straight to your phone.
- SoShe provides digital health and wellness for new and expecting parents, beyond telemedicine.
- Wavely Diagnostics Smartphone-based medical diagnostics to enable virtual pediatric care.
The two companies that will be participating as cohort observers this year will be listening in and engaging with our entrepreneurs and advisors are:
- Cohort observer, Hashiona is an all-in-one platform for people with Hashimoto’s and hypothyroidism, changing the lives of patients by improving their quality of life (measured by the WHO/ThyPro questionnaire) as well as aiming to decrease the number of antibodies in the blood.
- Cohort observer, Journal My Health brings clarity and confidence to the management of chronic conditions with Our advanced technology platform so they can see, understand and analyze all the many factors influencing their daily health helping them better manage their conditions alone or in concert with their care teams.
- Cohort observer, Eternally is a digital health company supporting end of life planning with telehealth.
For details on how to participate in future cohorts, please contact Director of Programs Nicole Palmieri at email@example.com.
About Springboard Enterprises
Springboard’s mission is to accelerate the growth of entrepreneurial companies led by women through access to essential resources and a global community of experts. We are a leading network of influencers, investors, and innovators dedicated to building companies at scale led by women who are transforming industries in technology and life science. The measure of our success is in the results. Since 2000, over 850 Springboard portfolio companies seeking investment and human capital for product development and expansion have created over $36B in value. With over 220 exits to strategic acquirers and 26 IPOs, Springboard Entrepreneurs are transforming industries. http://springboardenterprises.org