DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Pet Wearable Market Size & Share to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Pet wearables are devices which can be worn on the pet’s body to serve various purposes like tracking, identification, monitoring, controlling, medical diagnosis, treatment, safety and security. Increase in disposable income in emerging countries like India and China will drive the market growth in near future.
Rise in awareness for pet health and safety across the globe is key driving factor which is expected to boost the global pet wearable market growth.
Furthermore, increase in demand for GPS integrated pet wearable devices will positively contribute the market growth. Also, integration of IoT in pet wearable devices will have significant impact on medical treatments and diagnosis of medical problems of pets.
However, lack of public awareness is the major restraining factor which is expected to hinder the global pet wearable market growth. Also, power consumption and short battery life of devices will affect the global pet wearable market growth.
- Allflex USA Inc.
- Avid Identification Systems Inc.
- Whistle Labs
- Garmin Ltd.
- Intervet Inc.
- Invisible Fence
- Konectera Inc.
- PetPace LLC
- Trovan Ltd.
By Product Type
- Smart Collar
- Smart Camera
- Smart Harness and West
By Animal Type
- Identification & Tracking
- Monitoring and Control
- Medical Diagnosis & Treatment
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What are the Key Opportunities in Global Pet Wearable Market?
- What will be the growth rate from 2019 to 2027?
- Which segment/region will have highest growth?
- What are the factors that will impact/drive the Market?
- What is the competitive Landscape in the Industry?
- What is the role of key players in the value chain?
- What are the strategies adopted by key players?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qtbgm6
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900