DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Patient Flow Management Solutions Market Forecast to 2028 – by Product, Type, Component and Delivery Mode and Geography” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The patient flow management solutions market is projected to reach US$ 3,621.51 million in 2028 from US$ 886.43 million in 2021; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.3% from 2021 to 2028.
Patient-centric care is a healthcare system that establishes a partnership among practitioners and patients to ensure that important decisions support patients’ demands and needs. Wireless technologies have been built around the hospital environments through which patients and providers can manage personalized data. Smartphones are essential to change health-related behavior and manage hospital schedules. Internet-based tools also make healthcare practices easy and manageable by collecting healthcare information and offering services to enlighten patients about concerned physicists and provide details about their availability and appointment scheduling. Due to the availability of a wide variety of applications and easy access to them, many people have started using these tools to eliminate waiting time and get convenient appointments.
Commonly faced problems by hospitals, such as clinical mistakes, queues, delays, under and overcapacity utilization, patient acceptance in inappropriate settings, variability of workload, and stress for hospital staff are often related to poor patient flow management. Thus, shifting the approach from self-referential designs to a patient-centric and convenient approach promotes the patient flow management solutions market growth.
McKesson Corporation; Epic Systems Corporation; Cerner Corporation; TeleTracking Technologies Inc; Allscripts Healthcare, LLC; Sonitor Technologies AS; ABOUT Healthcare, Inc.; Care Logistics; Intelligent InSites; and Aptean are among the leading companies operating in the patient flow management solutions market.
Based on the product, the patient flow management solutions market: is segmented into integrated and standalone. Based on the type, the market is segmented into real-time locating systems and event-driven patient tracking. Based on the component, the market is segmented into software, hardware and services. Based on delivery mode, the patient flow management solutions market is segmented on premise, cloud based, and web based.
By geography, the patient flow management market is segmented into North America (the US, Canada, and Mexico), Europe (France, Germany, the UK, Spain, Italy, and the Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, and the Rest of APAC), Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, the UAE, South Africa, and the Rest of MEA), and South and Central America (Brazil, Argentina, and the Rest of SCAM).
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the patient flow management solutions market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global patient flow management solutions market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the patient flow management solutions market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing, and distribution
- Rising Adoption of Patient-Centric Approach
- Shortage of Nursing Staff and Doctors
- Rising Number of Start-Ups
- Shortage of Skilled IT Technicians
- Risk of Cyber Threats
- Increasing Use of Smartphones, Tablets, and Pads in Healthcare
- Acceptance of Mobile Health Technology
- Mckesson Corporation
- Epic Systems Corporation
- Cerner Corporation
- Teletracking Technologies Inc
- Allscripts Healthcare, LLC
- Sonitor Technologies As
- About Healthcare, Inc.
- Care Logistics
- Intelligent Insites
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xz7skc
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900