DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Hearing Aid Devices Market, By Type (Prescription-Based v/s Over-the-Counter), By style, By types of hearing loss, By Product type, by technology type, By patient type, By Distribution Channel, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Hearing Aid Devices Market value may reach USD29.58 billion by the year 2027F growing at the CAGR of 7.7%, during the forecast period, 2023-2027. The market value in the year 2021 was USD18.72 billion, the growth of the Global Hearing Aid Devices Market can be attributed to advancing medical devices and increasing investment in the healthcare devices development.
Increasing demand for the hearing aid devices may also be due to increasing prevalence of hearing loss. Hearing loss may affect geriatric population in large number but due to certain environmental factors and genetic mutations the disorders have increased among the children and young adults too. Therefore, growing geriatric population of the world along with increasing population of the child born with hearing disorders and increasing instances of ear infection would further drive the growth of the Global Hearing Aid Devices Market in the upcoming five years.Recent trends in the advancement of hearing aid devices have enhanced the demand for aesthetically pleasing devices that supports the market growth. Additionally, a flourishing healthcare industry and increasing healthcare expenditure by both the governments and population across the different regions is expected to foster the market growth during the forecast period.
The Global Hearing Aid Devices Market is segmented based on device type, type, style, type of hearing loss, product type, technology type, patient type, distribution channel, company, and regional distribution. Based on device type, the market is divided into prescription-based and over-the-counter.
Prescription based hearing aid devices are anticipated to hold the largest revenue shares of the market and dominate the market segment in the upcoming five years on the grounds of increasing instances of hearing loss due to environmental factors and growing geriatric population being more susceptible to hearing loss.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017- 2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023 – 2027
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the market size of the Global Hearing Aid Devices Market from 2017 to 2020.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Hearing Aid Devices Market from 2021 to 2022 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast the Global Hearing Aid Devices Market based on device type, type, style, type of hearing loss, product type, technology type, patient type, distribution channel, company, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Global Hearing Aid Devices Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Hearing Aid Devices Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Hearing Aid Devices Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Hearing Aid Devices Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by the market players in the Global Hearing Aid Devices Market.
Global Hearing Aid Devices Market, By Device Type:
Global Hearing Aid Devices Market, By Type:
- Hearing Aid Devices
- Hearing Implants
Global Hearing Aid Devices Market, By Type of Hearing Loss:
Global Hearing Aid Devices Market, By Product Type:
Global Hearing Aid Devices Market, By Technology Type:
Global Hearing Aid Devices Market, By Patient Type:
Global Hearing Aid Devices Market, By Distribution Channel:
Global Hearing Aid Devices Market, By Region:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Sonova Holding AG
- Demant A/S
- GN Store Nord A/S
- Cochlear Limited
- Starkey Hearing Technologies
- Rion Co., Ltd.
- WS Audiology A/S
- Medtronic Plc.
- Amplifon SpA
- Eargo Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s97k99
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900