DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market (2022-2027) by Product, User Interface, End-user, and Geography, with Competitive Analysis, Impact of COVID-19, and Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market is estimated to be worth USD 439.1 million in 2022, and is expected to reach USD 2,103.75 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 36.8%.
The Global Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market is segmented based on Product, User Interface, End-user, and Geography.
- By Product, the market is classified into Smart Speakers and Chatbots.
- By User Interface, the market is classified into Automatic Speech Recognition, Text-Based, and Text-to-Speech.
- By End-user, the market is classified into Healthcare Providers, Healthcare Payers, Patients, and Other.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are ADA Digital Health, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Babylon Healthcare Services Co. Ltd., CSS Corp., Egain Corp., Express Virtual Assistant, Floatboat, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The Competitive Quadrant
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The Global Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market is analyzed using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, suitable strategies have been devised for market growth.
- Growing Smartphone Users and Increasing Use of Healthcare Applications
- Increasing Demand for Quality Healthcare Delivery
- Rising Prevalence of Chronic Disorders
- Lack of Structured Data in the Healthcare Industry
- Concerns Regarding Data Privacy
- Increasing Focus on Developing Conversational Virtual Assistant Tools
- Growing Demand for 24×7 Connectivity Solution for Patient Monitoring
- Issues Related to Connectivity Range and Compatibility
- Lack of Skilled Personnel and Uncertain Regulatory Framework for Medical Software
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market, by Product
7 Global Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market, by User Interface
8 Global Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market, by End-user
9 Americas’ Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market
10 Europe’s Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market
11 Middle East and Africa’s Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market
12 APAC’s Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- ADA Digital Health
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Babylon Healthcare Services Co. Ltd.
- CSS Corp.
- Egain Corp.
- Express Virtual Assistant
- Healthtap, Inc.
- Hello Rache
- Kognito Solutions, LLC
- Kore AI Inc.
- Medrespond LLC
- Microsoft Corp.
- Next IT Corp.
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Phoenix Virtual Solutions
- Sensely, Inc.
- The VA Hub
- Virgin Pulse, Inc.
- Xillium LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nhou49
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900