di Editorial Team Digital Health Global, 16/11/2021
Join YourCoach.Health for their second annual Global Health & Wellness Coaching Symposium on November 17-19, 2021.
The event will be offered at NO COST to the community – and coaches can earn CEU credits from the NBHWC by joining the symposium and fill out a short questionnaire at the end of the event.
Building blocks to Happy & Healthy Humans!
This year’s theme is Building Blocks for Healthy and Happy Humans. Guided by leading experts from across the globe, they’ll unpack the science behind positive psychology, motivation, work-life balance, happiness and more as YourCoach.Health pioneers the Health Coaching Revolution, making health and wellness coaching a key component of global health.
We are excited to share just a small sampling of speakers/topics, including:
- Keynote from Dan Ariely, Duke University Professor, NYT Bestselling Author and Behavioral Science Expert
- ROI of Preventative Health with Margaret Moore and representatives from Salesforce and the Society of Human Resources
- Keynote from Saranne Rothberg, CEO of The ComedyCures Foundation & Stage IV Cancer Survivor
- The Future is Bright (of Health & Wellness Coaching) with Leigh-Ann Webster, Executive Director, NBHW
- Coaching Skills & Apprenticeship with Dominique Hodgin